Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pow-Pow-Power Greens

Whole Foods has a new product called "Power Greens" and they are awesome!!

Power greens are a combination of baby spinach, baby chard and baby kale.
















I sauteed them with a little butter and salt and served them with garlic and rosemary roasted chicken thighs and fingerling potatoes in a lemon and pepper broth.















Maybe someday I will start taking pictures with my camera instead of my blackberry so they don't turn out so blurry.

This is the version of the same dinner that I made for N. He doesn't like the texture of cooked greens but will happily eat them raw. He even declared kale his favorite but I suspect that was part of his diabolical plot to earn dessert.















To recap, buy power greens. They are good, they are good for you and your kids will eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment